Sea moss is one of the hottest items in the world of superfoods. And rightly so! We mean to say, have you looked at its potential health benefits? Even more fun is that there are super fun ways of consuming sea moss soup. One of these ways is sea moss soup, the recipe we will share in these lines!
1- Sea moss
9- Black pepper
1- First, please rinse the sea moss thoroughly. This is done to remove any debris.
2- Next up, please soak the sea moss in the water for several hours. Best to soak the sea moss overnight! Soaking the sea moss softens it well enough so that it becomes easier to make a soup of it.
3- In the next step, please drain the water. Then, add it to a pot, and chuck in the vegetables that we mention earlier. This is done to create a powerful flavor for the soup.
4- Boil the mixture.
5- Once the mixture is boiled, reduce the heat, and allow the soup to simmer for around half an hour. Stop when you feel that the sea moss is tender enough.
6- The texture should be creamy. Adding the species will make this soup even more beneficial.
Health Benefits of Sea Moss
Why should you sip this sea moss soup in the first place? Here are some of the reasons that will make you fall in love with sea moss:
- Sea moss is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and potassium.
- It is an excellent option for boosting your immune system function.
- Healthy digestion and gut health are synonymous with sea moss.
- Sea moss can also the skin health and reduce inflammation. Scientific evidence is in favor of you making it a part of your skincare routine!
- Sea moss keeps hormonal balance in order. Hence it is a great pick for your endocrinal health as well.
Well, folks, that would be all from this brief. We hope that you learned plenty from this brief about an innovative way in which you can benefit from the potential health benefits of sea moss. And if you ever run low on sea moss stocks, one place that you can always visit to replenish your stocks is Herbal Vineyards. See you there then!