In the mood for ice cream? Craving strawberry-flavored desserts that can help save you from the guilt of consuming too much sugar or calories? Well, good news! We have a recipe for you to enjoy the sweetness of strawberry ice cream along with the health benefits that sea moss offers!
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup of sea moss gel
- 2 teaspoons of home-made hemp sea moss milk
Ice cream is relatively simple to make and that is what makes it a desirable recipe. When the strawberries are frozen, place them in a food processor along with the key lime juice, hemp milk, sea moss gel, and agave nectar. Until the texture of the mixture is homogenous, keep blending it. The mixture should resemble a soft serve cream by being creamy. Taste the ingredients and modify them as desired.
Pick up a glass vessel, fill it with the ice cream, and level it out uniformly. Add walnuts or almonds to garnish and add a little layer of crunch to your ice cream. For soft-serve ice cream, you may either consume this as is or wrap it and freeze it for at least four hours. Before serving, let the mixture gently defrost for 2 to 5 minutes after it has solidified because the fruit will crystalize otherwise.
This strawberry-flavored ice cream contains sea moss which is full of health benefits, some of which are:
- Despite having little lipids in them, seaweed is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. Being a nutritious, healthful, and low-calorie food, this quality makes them even more alluring.
- Because of its beneficial effects on human health, such as the reduction of arthritic, diabetic, autoimmune, ophthalmic, and heart disorders, seaweed-based meals are regarded as nutraceutical products.
- Red algae (a kind of sea moss) contains phycoerythrin (a precursor to vitamin A), high levels of vitamin C, which helps the body absorb iron, and traces of iron, potassium, and iodine.
To make a meal that is nutritious and delicious, you need good quality sea moss. Good news for you! You can order sea moss with just one click at the convenient online store called herbal vineyards! Order yours today and make the best strawberry ice cream that you have ever tasted!
Pereira, L. (2017). Therapeutic and Nutritional Uses of Algae (1st ed.). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781315152844
Lomartire, S., Marques, J. C., & Gonçalves, A. (2021). An Overview to the Health Benefits of Seaweeds Consumption. Marine drugs, 19(6), 341. https://doi.org/10.3390/md19060341
Shop Our Sea Moss Products: