Experience The Powerful Health Benefits Of Seaweed With Our Gold Sea Moss GelSea Moss Gel is a powerful superfood, hand-made from wildcrafted sea moss and spring water. It provides your body with 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs!
Sea Moss, a type of seaweed, is popular for its many health benefits, which may include:
- Boosts The Immune System. (One of the amazing benefits of sea moss is the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and probiotic properties it includes. If you are struggling with getting sick frequently the properties of sea moss may help with a quick recovery. Sea moss fights infection and has a long history of doing so).
- Promotes Healthy Digestion. (When first taking sea moss you may notice increased energy levels, feeling cleaner or lighter, and more regular bowel movements).
- Helps promote a healthy thyroid. (The iodine from seaweed is critical in helping to support thyroid function).
- Supports a healthy heart. (Folic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids all inside of sea moss help when it comes to supporting heart health. As a result, you may notice a boost of blood flow and improved circulation).
- Helps Maintain A Healthy Weight. (Fucoxanthin naturally occurs in some seaweed. The naturally derived plant-based Fucoxanthin prevents the growth of fatty tissues and reduces abdominal fat. Also, sea moss is an appetite suppressant and makes you feel fuller for longer. Due to the high mineral content, you may find yourself eating less food).
- Promotes Healthier Hair, Skin & Nails. (This is great for all kinds of skin conditions. It’s suitable for sensitive skin types: psoriasis, eczema, acne, sunburn, dermatitis, and more. The skin absorbs all the nutritional benefits and starts to work its magic. It also strengthens the connective tissues inside hair and nails).
- Speedy Post Workout Recovery. (Sea moss is made up of collagen proteins that strengthen and repair the connective tissues. The anti-inflammatory properties also help the body recover quickly after a workout).
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of Herbal Vineyards Sea Moss Gel To Your:
- Thickening agent for sauces, soups, puddings, without altering the taste
- Topical application for the skin and hair to help with dryness and improve elasticity
- 1-2 tablespoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Refrigerate the Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- Our Sea Moss is grown in the unpolluted, warm Atlantic waters of St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun.
- It’s never been chemically altered or farm-raised
- Our Sea Moss has very little to no taste or smell.
- Best Customer Service team available to help you with any issues.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Sun-Dried Organic Sea Moss (Gracilaria), Natural Spring Water.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or chat with us!