Black Friday SALE: Add 3 Items To Cart Get 1 FREE!
Experience nature's most powerful superfood with our Premium Raw Sea Moss!
Sea Moss is popular for its many health benefits, which include:
Thyroid support in cases of low iodine levels
Improvement of mental function
Better emotional health
Prevention of nasal congestion
Boost Immune System
Eliminates mucus within the body
Treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as bronchitis.
Aids in fighting respiratory infections such as sore throats
Sea Moss can also work as a mild laxative, making it effective in soothing gut inflammation and promoting the elimination of waste.
Sea Moss can be used as a facial treatment to restore elasticity and firmness to the skin. It is also highly beneficial for healing the skin of eruptions, burns, scabs, wounds, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Sea Moss is great in tea & other hot/cold beverages, smoothies, food, or alone! Feel free to get creative - as long as you consume it daily! On top of that, it contains protein, vitamin B, beta carotene, sulfur, pectin, and vitamin C.
How to Prepare Sea Moss
- Place 1oz of Sea Mos (or desired amount) in a bowl and let soak for 15 mins in filtered water.
- Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly 2X to remove any excess salt, sand, etc.
- Place Sea Moss in a bowl and fill with spring water until all Sea Moss is covered and let sit for 6-24hrs (Use lime as option to remove salt smell).
- Drain Sea Moss and cut with knife into small pieces and add to blender.
- Add enough water to blend that Sea Moss is almost covered however not all the way and blend until smooth.
- Add more water for desired texture. Put gel in a glass jar and let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours and you will see the gel form.
- Add 2-4 tbsp to smoothies, soups, teas, or your favorite dish.
The gel can be stored in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
- 1-2 tablespoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Refrigerate the Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- Our Sea Moss is grown in the unpolluted, warm Atlantic waters of St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun.
- It’s never been chemically altered or farm-raised
- Our Sea Moss has very little to no taste or smell.
- Best Customer Service team available to help you with any issues.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Sun-Dried Organic Sea Moss (Gracilaria), Natural Spring Water
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or chat with us!