Donburi, or rice bowls, are popular in Japanese restaurants and households. It is a delicious go-to appetizer and main course in many restaurants and is known for its nutritional content and a variety of healthy ingredients. This dish's contents are cooked in broth before being served over rice with scallions and curry spice for decoration. However, we have tweaked this recipe to accommodate all concerned with calorie intake and essential nutrients. We are adding in it sea moss to make it more delicious and full of all the goodness of the original Donburi.
So here is what you need for a delicious Steak and sea moss Donburi.
- 1 sheet of sea moss fresh from Herbal vineyard.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 12 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 12 oz thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 halved and thinly sliced tiny onion
- 2 thinly sliced scallions, greens removed from whites
- 2 big eggs 1 cup short-grain white rice
- 12 teaspoon togarashi
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sake, 1 tbsp mirin, and 1/2 tsp granulated sugar in a Suvie pan until sugar dissolves.
- Place the pan in the bottom zone of Suvie and add 12 oz chicken and 1 sliced onion to the dashi mixture. Configure the settings and choose whether to cook now or later.
- Boil rice and discard extra water from it
- While the chicken is cooking, beat the eggs and add them to it
- Wait until they are cooked, and the broth is thick
- Take the bowl and add rice to it with eggs and chicken broth
- Add Sea moss from Herbal Vinyard to add value to it with thinly sliced onions for garnish
- It's ready to be served
Use/benefits of sea moss in food
As Donburi is an excellent homemade food with all the healthy ingredients, adding sea moss further enhances its healthy ingredients. Sea moss contains vitamins, calcium for bones, vital amino acids for significant metabolism, antioxidants to fight cancer, magnesium for enzymes and nails, and alginates for a healthy stomach. It's also high in fibre, which helps intestinal flora and aids in fat loss and cleaning. Overall, sea moss is a great treat for anyone concerned about their health or calorie intake.
You don't have to make huge adjustments or say no to your favourite Donburi because it's heavy. The best answer for your vows is sea moss, and only Herbal Vinyard carries the best, fresh, organic sea moss. Their excellent sea moss quality makes each of your dishes a delight. So, place your order right now!