It's meaty; it's cheap; it's easy to make and easy to get, Yes! I am talking about Musabi. But what is it? I am sure you have heard of or tasted Spam, and there is left in your fridge. Musabi is like sushi, not your regular Japanese style with smoky salmon but with Spam, sea moss, and all other things you like. It's sushi in American fashion. So Musabi is Spam cooked like regular, wrapped in healthy sea moss, and served with wine or soya sauce. It's easy to make and has tons of flavours. It's also one of the easiest flavours, as it can be modified as and when required. What makes Sea moss Musabi more beautiful is its richness of all the good of sea moss. So let's talk less and prepare it.
- A pound of Spam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- a half cup sugar
- Sushi rice (as needed)
- Marinate the sliced Spam in a combination of soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 minutes to soak up the juices.
- In the meantime, prepare some sticky sushi rice by mixing it with salt and rice wine.
- Now, heat some olive oil in a skillet and fry the Spam until it is brown and fragrant.
- Now, cut a sheet of sea moss into proper sizes and cover it with rice (spread it in spam slice size)
- Place the cooked and brown Spam on the rice and sea moss sheet and cover it with the sea moss sheet.
- Dip with rice wine, ginger, and soy sauce
Why is it healthy?
You must have had a lot of sushi, presumably why you are drawn to this recipe. But what makes it more appealing are its healthful ingredients, such as sea moss, which is rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It is natural, easy to digest, and high in fibre, which benefits your gut microorganisms and makes you feel lighter. It has also been shown to offer several benefits for men, women, and people of all ages.
One of the benefits of using sea moss in your food habits is that it will keep things light and make them healthy for your calorie intake.
Musubi is the best if you want to make it this weekend for your daybreak or if you want to take sushi to work on weekdays. It's even better with sea moss from Herbal Vinyard, one of the top suppliers of fresh, organic, unprocessed sea moss. So, order from Herbal Vinyard immediately and begin living a healthy, whole life with food you enjoy.