Health enthusiasts are familiar with sea moss, bladderwrack and burdock root and their health benefits. The natural sea weeds and roots have lately been making waves over the internet, especially in the holistic wellness circles. This is making newbies curious about their potential use and health benefits. We have, therefore, decided to delve into the natural wonders and bring out the details for you.
Sea moss is a type of sea weed that’s known for its culinary and health value. You may be hearing about sea moss for the first time but the sea plant has been around for centuries. People who believe in holistic living and natural wellness have long realized the health potential of sea weed and its health content. It is packed with essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants that offer the following health benefits:
- It contains vitamins like A, C, E, and K, along with essential minerals such as iodine, calcium, and iron. Vitamin A is good for your eyes; vitamin C is an immune booster; vitamin E is good for skin and hair and vitamin K is important for blood clotting. You need iodine for thyroid function, iron for blood and calcium for bones.
- Sea moss contains fiber that is essential for a healthy gut and regular bowel movement.
Bladderwrack is another type of sea weed that contains high amounts of iodine. Iodine is absolutely essential for your thyroid function. Your thyroid gland is a butterfly shaped gland present in your neck that produces thyroid hormones from iodine. Thyroid hormones are crucial for your growth and metabolism.
In addition, bladderwrack keeps your weight in check by regulating metabolism.
Burdock root is a plant that has been an essential part of traditional medicine. It is a natural detoxifier that regulates your blood sugar levels and supports a healthy digestive system. Burdock root is a popular ingredient in alternative medicines for diabetes. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties and is recommended for skin conditions such as eczema and acne.
The Powerful Combination of Seaweed, Bladderwrack & Burdock Root
So what happens when you combine the amazing sea weeds and the root? You get the synergistic blend with numerous health benefits. You get:
- A better Thyroid Function: Bladderwrack and sea moss strengthen your thyroid gland by supplying iodine content.
- A Natural Detoxifier: Burdock root has detoxifying properties that help eliminate harmful substances from your body.
- Nutrition: When combined, the three ingredients provide nutritional support in the form of essential minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
Herbal Vineyard Showcases its Finest Offerings
If you a seasoned health enthusiast or have just stepped into the realm of natural wellness, Herbal Vineyard caters to your needs. We offer a range of high-quality products that are low-calorie but highly nutritious. We aim to enhance your health naturally and welcome you to explore our range of our wellness products by clicking here.
Teas, J., Braverman, L. E., Kurzer, M. S., Pino, S., Hurley, T. G., & Hebert, J. R. (2007). Seaweed and soy: companion foods in Asian cuisine and their effects on thyroid function in American women. The Journal of Medicinal Food, 10(1), 90-100. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17472472/
Liu, Q., Wang, H., Li, X., Wang, Y., & Li, C. (2015). Effect of burdock extract on physical performance, physiological indexes, and antioxidant capacity in special troops. BioMed Research International, 2015. Available at: https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5658563/
Shop Our Sea Moss Products: