Welcome to the Chocolate Raspberry Sea Moss Smoothie! This smoothie is a delicious and nutritious treat that is perfect for any season. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and more. Sea moss is a superfood filled with essential nutrients, making it a great addition to any diet. Combining sweet chocolate and tart raspberries creates a unique flavour that is sure to please.
- 1 cup ripe raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Hebral Vinyard fresh sea moss
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions for Preparation
- Add the raspberries, almond milk, cacao powder, sea moss, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- To make this recipe even more nutritious, you can add superfoods to the blender, such as chia seeds, maca powder, or hemp seeds.
- If you prefer an even creamier texture, add coconut yogurt or a banana to the blender.
- If you like your smoothie a bit sweeter, add more honey or maple syrup.
- The beauty of this recipe is that you can adjust the ingredients to your taste.
- Feel free to change the ratio of ingredients and experiment with different flavour combinations to your liking!
Benefits of Sea Moss and Recipe
Sea moss is a type of seaweed packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It is high in iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, and more. It is also a great source of iodine, essential for proper thyroid function. This smoothie is a great way to get your daily dose of sea moss and other nutrient-dense ingredients. Not only is it delicious, but it's also incredibly nutritious.
This Chocolate Raspberry Sea Moss Smoothie is a great way to get your daily dose of superfoods and antioxidants. Sea moss is an incredibly nutrient-dense ingredient that is easy to add to your diet. Be sure to get the freshest sea moss possible, so purchase Herbal Vinyard fresh sea moss today!
- Lomartire, S., Marques, J. C., & Gonçalves, A. M. (2021). An overview of the health benefits of seaweeds consumption. Marine Drugs, 19(6), 341.
- Panzella, L., & Napolitano, A. (2017). Natural phenol polymers: Recent advances in food and health applications. Antioxidants, 6(2), 30.
Shop Our Sea Moss Products: