Whenever food lovers talk about Italian dishes, they almost always go for Bucatini. It's starchy, diverse, full of flavors and rich. This also makes it somewhat grey for most health-conscious folks and those who love to control their calories. Also, those who love to have something offering them all the nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, vitamins and amino acids.
What to do? No one should compromise on good food, so I am sharing one of my best and healthy recipes for health-conscious readers.
- Flaky salt
- 8 oz. fresh or dried bucatini
- 1 (12 oz.) carton evaporate milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Roasted seaweed snacks, preferably Seamoss chips,
- Sesame seeds
- Red Chilli flakes for added flavours
- Cheese (at your own risk)
The technique is simple, and you will love preparing it. It takes 8 steps to make a delicious and relatively nutritious Creamy Bucatini with Roasted Seaweed, so follow along.
- Take two cups of water or enough to submerge your fresh or dried Bucatini
- Put it on high flame and add enough salt to make it a bit saltier than required.
- Add Bucatini and let it simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes
- Sieve out excess water from Bucatini
- Take a pan and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil or sesame oil
- Add some garlic powder and preferably fresh garlic and brown it and then add milk
- Let it simmer for a while, and then add Bucatini to it
- Add some freshly crushed black pepper to it
- Now the magic component to make it healthier, add some Healthy vineyard fresh, unprocessed organic roasted sea moss.
- Let it get thick and when done, pour it into a bowl and add red pepper flack and sea moss again to garnish
Your healthy, delicious, nutrient-rich Creamy Bucatini with Roasted Seaweed is ready.
Because Creamy Bucatini with Roasted Seaweed contains sea moss, it contains all its advantages and deliciousness. Sea moss provides vitamins, calcium for bones, vital amino acids for good metabolism, antioxidants to fight cancer, magnesium for enzymes and nails, and alginates for a healthy gut. Furthermore, it is high in fibre, which benefits gut bacteria and aids in fat loss and detoxification. All in all, sea moss is a fantastic treat for anybody concerned about their health and calorie intake.
You don't have to make drastic changes or say no to your favourite Creamy Bucatini because it could be healthier. Sea moss is the best solution for all your vows, and only Herbal Vineyard has the best, fresh, organic sea moss. Their sea moss quality is fantastic, making every dish of yours a great treat. So place your order now!
Mahendran, S., Maheswari, P., Sasikala, V., jaya Rubika, J., & Pandiarajan, J. (2021). In vitro antioxidant study of polyphenol from red seaweeds dichotomously branched gracilaria Gracilaria edulis and robust sea moss Hypnea valentiae. Toxicology Reports, 8, 1404-1411.
Quiñones, S. (2021). Sea Moss for Hair: Discover How You Can Solve Hair Loss, Hair Damage, Hair Breakage, Frizz, Split-ends, Scalp Irritation, and Much More Using Dr. Sebi’s Guide on how to Use Sea Moss on Hair. Stephanie Quiñones.