Fruit-infused sea moss gels have become so popular in recent time, primarily because they are so easy to make. Just gather the ingredients and whip up a delicious sea moss gel that is infused with a fruitiness in no time. And, of course, the many benefits that see moss offers for your health cannot be ignored as well. Well, keeping all of this information in mind, we thought it was a perfect time to whip up a fruit-infused sea moss gel. In this brief, we are going to share the ingredients and recipe for a sea moss gel that is enriched with fruitiness and promises to make your day super, to say the least.
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make a fruit-infused sea moss gel!
- A high-speed blender
- One ounce of dry sea moss (the quantity can vary)
- At least one cup of spring water
- Pick a fruit and fill up one cup with it. Usually, we go with strawberry, mango and pineapple.
- Agave nectar, but only a couple of teaspoons and not more.
Here are the steps that you will need to take to make this fruity concoction!
- Start by cleaning and drying the sea moss. Get rid of any sand or dirt that might be lurking.
- Soak the sea moss in water for at least five hours. Soak at room temperature and till the point where sea moss expands to at least twice its size in the container.
- Once the soaking step is over, add the spring water and rinsed sea moss into the blender. Chuck in the cup full of fruits, as well as add a couple of teaspoons of agave nectar into the blender. Once you have added everything, turn on the blender. Bled everything to the point where the desired texture is reached.
- Serve either immediately, or store it in the fridge. But best to have a sip of it after you have chilled this concoction well enough!
That one is going to make summer much more interesting, isn’t it? The passion for sea moss-related stuff has increased tremendously in the last few years, which has just led to more and more people getting funky and creative with this algae. We are all for experimenting, too, as long as you are doing it with premium quality sea moss products! And one place where you can get premium-quality sea moss is Herbal Vineyards!