Interested in Trying a Sea Moss Hair Styler
Irish Sea Moss, the aquatic super-food being recommended by foodies and nutritionists from around the world, contains about 92 essential minerals and a wide range of other nutrients. And its benefits aren’t limited to oral consumption only.
Remarkably, sea moss gel can be applied onto the skin and hair to reap the amazing benefits of all of its micronutrients. And these benefits are much more varied than was once previously thought.
If you’re looking for an easy and effective sea moss hair styler recipe, look no further! Scroll below and find out how you can use sea moss for deeply nourishing and conditioning your hair.
Some Benefits of Sea Moss for Hair
Before moving to the recipe, check out these surprising benefits of sea moss for hair.
- Moisturizes Scalp – vitamin A in sea moss improves sebum production by sebaceous glands in the scalp, keeping it well-nourished and preventing scaling and dryness.
- Enhances Hair Growth–vitamin E in sea moss prevents oxidative stress and hair damage, hence promoting hair growth.
- Prevents Hair Loss – iron in sea moss efficiently prevents hair loss.
DIY Sea Moss Hair Styler Recipe
Now that you’re probably convinced of the benefits of applying sea moss hair gel, let us guide into preparing and using this extremely easy and effective recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the styler gel:
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sea moss gel
- 6 to 8 drops lavender essential oil
TIP: You can also add a few drops of black castor oil for extra luscious and dandruff-free hair.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of sea moss gel completely.
- Carefully pour the liquidinto a glass bowl. Addthe remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight glass jar and carefully seal it.
- Place the jar into a refrigerator to solidify the mixture.
Apply the hair styler before going to bed. Be careful to apply enough so that the sea moss gel completely covers all your hair. Wash your hair normally with a mild shampoo in the morning. You can also use the gel to style your hair, and rinse it out the next day.
The shelf life of this mixture is 3 to 4 weeks.
Remember: If you have sensitive scalp or any skin problems in your scalp area, don’t try this recipe without consulting your doctor first.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your choice of sea moss gel from our amazing collection and start preparing your very own sea moss styler for healthy and vibrant hair today!