Sea Moss Pasta
Are you ready to talk about a superfood dish that is perfect for a healthy meal? If yes, then let us talk about sea moss pasta! Sea moss is a seaweed commonly used in Caribbean and Irish cuisine. Often deemed as a superfood, sea moss pasta is considered a rich source of vitamins and minerals. We know you can’t wait to taste it, so we will share the recipe for this amazing dish straightaway!
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make the sea moss pasta:
- Eight oz. of pasta
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- Three cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of sea moss gel
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of black olives
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Got all of your ingredients? Let us start cooking!
- First, please cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- Next up, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- It is time to add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook.
- Now for the special ingredient, i.e., the sea moss gel and vegetable broth.
- Next up, please add the cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, and black olives to the skillet.
- Cook the pasta mixture over medium heat until the sauce is thickened, and the pasta is coated.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Benefits of Sea Moss
Sea moss is a nutrient-dense superfood used for centuries for its health-promoting properties. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and potassium, essential for maintaining good health. There are plenty of health benefits associated with sea moss; we will discuss a few with you in the following lines:
- Sea moss is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and potassium.
- The superfood supports immune system function well enough.
- It is also an excellent tool for healthy digestion and gut health.
- Sea moss can also the skin health and reduce inflammation.
- Oh, and it is also a great choice for having an optimal hormonal balance!
There you are, then! Sea moss pasta is a delicious and nutritious way to incorporate sea moss into your diet. Sea moss combines the nutrient-rich sea moss gel with pasta, cherry tomatoes, and black olives to create a flavorful and healthy dish.
As evident from these lines, sea moss is a great way to incorporate the health-promoting benefits of sea moss into your diet. This delicious and nutritious dish is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite vegetables and herbs. And if you are running low on your stocks of sea moss, one place where you can get premium-quality sea moss is Herbal Vineyards!