Delicious. Healthy. Refreshing. These are the characteristics of a usual spring drink, right? Sea moss drinks offer all of them, so why wouldn't you give them a go? In this brief, we will discuss a sea moss drink for your spring season, a sea moss blackberry smash that will make things more refreshing than ever. The best part about this drink? You can whip it up with closed eyes!
Let's get to the business end of things.
Ingredients & Equipment
Right then, here is what you need to whip up this sea moss blackberry smash:
- A handful of blackberries
- Two tablespoons of sea moss gel
- Three tablespoons of coconut cream
- Two tablespoons of lime juice
- A half cup of ice cubes
- First things first, do you know how to make sea moss gel? If yes, then please keep reading this brief. If not, you will have to check out the recipe for sea moss gel first and prepare it. Don't worry; it is super easy to make!
- It is time to muddle some delicious-looking blackberries at the bottom of your glass. Be careful not to make a complete mess; using a delicate hand is the key here.
- We hope your ice cubes are ready because it is time to add them to the muddled blackberries.
- The fourth step is a proper mixing step. Remember all the ingredients from the list? It is time to mix them all! Chuck ice, sea moss gel, coconut cream, water and lime.
- That's all. Your delicious sea moss blackberry smash is ready to chug down your throat!
Why Does Drinking Sea Moss Drinks Make Sense?
Following are some of the health benefits that are associated with sea moss drinks:
- Antiviral properties
- Anticancer properties
- Anticoagulant properties
- 4-Gut health modulation
- Reducing risk for diabetes.
We wait all year for that spring energy and vibe. Keeping this anticipation in mind, it makes sense to prepare something you will love to guzzle down on a springy afternoon in your backyard. Oh, and the fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc that it will furnish, don't forget that! To prepare this incredible sea moss drink, you will need sea moss, which you can easily get at the Herbal Vineyard. It is your number-one stop for sea moss shopping online!
Brown ES, Allsopp PJ, Magee PJ, Gill CI, Nitecki S, Strain CR, McSorley EM. Seaweed and human health. Nutr Rev. 2014 Mar;72(3):205-16. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24697280/
Shop Our Sea Moss Products: