Discover the convenience of our Wholesale Raw Sea Moss Box, thoughtfully curated with 50 individual bags per box.
Perfect for those who value both quality and quantity in their sea moss supply.
Please note that these bags are designed for individual sale; refrain from selling them as a case.
How to Prepare Sea Moss
- Place 1oz of Sea Mos (or desired amount) in a bowl and let soak for 15 mins in filtered water.
- Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly 2X to remove any excess salt, sand, etc.
- Place Sea Moss in a bowl and fill with spring water until all Sea Moss is covered and let sit for 6-24hrs (Use lime as option to remove salt smell).
- Drain Sea Moss and cut with knife into small pieces and add to blender.
- Add enough water to blend that Sea Moss is almost covered however not all the way and blend until smooth.
- Add more water for desired texture. Put gel in a glass jar and let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours and you will see the gel form.
- Add 2-4 tbsp to smoothies, soups, teas, or your favorite dish.
The gel can be stored in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
- 1-2 tablespoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Refrigerate the Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- Our Sea Moss is grown in the unpolluted, warm Atlantic waters of St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun.
- It’s never been chemically altered or farm-raised
- Our Sea Moss has very little to no taste or smell.
- Best Customer Service team available to help you with any issues.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Sun-Dried Organic Sea Moss (Gracilaria), Natural Spring Water
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or chat with us!