Are you looking for a flavorful, nutritious pesto recipe? Want to enjoy the benefits of sea moss in a delicious manner without losing any nutritional value? Look no further than our sea moss pesto recipe! This pesto is made with wildcrafted sea moss, which is packed with vitamins, minerals, and other health benefits.
Because wildcrafted sea moss is taken from the wild, it is not subjected to the same toxins and chemicals as farmed sea moss. This makes it a more ecologically friendly and sustainable option.
Most recipes ask for a large number of ingredients, but our recipe will be healthier and utilise fewer components, all to keep the nutrition and wholesome character.
For sea moss pesto, you need the following things:
- A cup of fresh or preserved Sea moss (you can get your bag from Herbal Vinyard)
- A clove of Garlic
- Olive oil 2 table spoons
- Salt for taste
- Some nuts
- Citrus for ting
- Some black pepper for taste
- Cheese (optional)
Its advised to get fresh ingredients for better taste. The process is simple:
- Take your fresh sea moss and put it in a blender
- Add some salt and a clove of garlic
- Pulse the blender on medium speed for a few seconds to make a smooth paste
- Add in some olive oil as you blend it with the ingredients
- Add nuts and pepper as you proceed
- Get the paste out in a bowl and add a tinge of citrus to make it tastier
- Add grated cheese as you like
- Serve with bread or eat with tortilla chips
Sea moss is a type of algae that grows in the ocean. It's a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. It's also a good source of protein and fibre. Sea moss is also found to be beneficial for fertility-related issues in men and women. Sea moss pesto is a fun way to get all the benefits of sea moss.
The pesto can be stored and used as a dressing, a snack, and much more.
Our sea moss pesto is also made with healthy ingredients like olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. This pesto is perfect for topping your favourite pasta dish, spreading it on bread, or using it as a dip.
If you're looking for a nutritious and delicious pesto recipe, give our sea moss pesto a try! And order your bag of fresh sea moss from Herbal Vineyard. Visit our website for more fun recipes, deals, and discounts.
- Pandolfi, L. Does Sea Moss Help with Fertility in Women & Men?.
- Quiñones, S. (2021). Sea Moss for Hair: Discover How You Can Solve Hair Loss, Hair Damage, Hair Breakage, Frizz, Split-ends, Scalp Irritation, and Much More Using Dr. Sebi’s Guide on how to Use Sea Moss on Hair. Stephanie Quiñones.
Shop Our Sea Moss Products: